Pages

18 September 2013

Daily Post 9 : Talking With Stranger

Honestly it's not exactly what I want to write at first. I was wanted to write about my last trip to Gedong Songo Temple at Bandungan before it took really looooooong time to upload the pictures and I get bored. So I made a new tab, googling random things which brought me to some websites for chatting with strangers around the world. No, not omegle. Hhmmm okay, once.

I tried some chat-to-stranger website and I met some nice stranger to chat with. Like from India or Germany. And yes, I met some nerds who having masturb**ion on the internet. Shit. I don't know what's on their mind so they decided to do it in front of strangers and oh please...ONLINE? Maybe they got some bugs on their mind so it gets them kind of error or maintenance to think logically. I wish they will update their moral, since it's still free.

I think sites like these really interesting if people use it wisely. Oh come on, get your own room to have some kind of that shitty things. Sites like these helping me to at least something to do when I can't get my eyes closed for several hours. Like when we chatting sporadically about anything from our sex (yeah, it's the most common question. M/f?) to something like "I don't like winter. It makes street so flooded and we can't do lot of things we want to." Maybe from this I will have any ideas to write or drawing something.

Talking to strangers by the way, will give me a perception about how people at blahblahblah country seeing their own place not as enthusiast than us. They got bored too. Same like me. We need something new, something spontanously come to my mind and say "Why you haven't thinking about.....?" Fill the space with anything come first in your head.

Ok, enough. Finally I found my eyes tired. It's time for get some sleep. The good thing is....today I have no class to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment