Pages

18 September 2013

The Kid with a Bike


Sometimes I thought that I get bored for watching some movies because it lack of background music. But now I know it's wrong. Some movies are still great even without much music that dramatize the plot. Like this French film: The Kid With a Bike.

Cyril, who was left by his father trying to find him but makes some troubles. He wants to get his bicycle back, know where's his father and live with him. But his father abandoned him. Luckily, there is a hairdresser named Samantha who foster him on every weekend.

But bad boy is still gonna be bad. He makes some troubles again. Enough, you have to watch it yourself. I don't say that it's an interesting movies since I know most of people don't like kind of movies like this. But it's worth to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment