Pages

29 September 2013

Daily Post 20 : Grateful

I'm totally blessed. That's what I (wishfully) feel for everysecond in my life. Yeah but sometime I don't.

I just made a vision board. This one is a version for my phone wallpaper. My teacher and some authors about kinda like "How to Get What You Want" said that if you really want something, make it visible everyday. You'll remember it. I believe it. I had made once and somehow it's just happen.

So I don't want to give so many details about this my recent vision board. I'm not feeling right to write  it on my blog right now.

I always have so many plans for my future. Yet sometimes I just want to stop thinking and let eveything whatever it leads me. There is a time when I just want to take a rest to breath. It was like running. So I just stop running. Life sometime is like a treadmill, no matter how faster you run you won't move to anywhere. It just give you some numerical on the screen about how speed and how much calories you burned. Forget about the abs.

I don't want to running again. I'm not as ruthless than me-in-past-years. I have to think logically, but still keeping my children soul inside. I love playing. I love dreaming. I just stop running, I want to walk. I want everything catched in every sense I have. I want to be more aware for everything in my life.

I crave for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment