Pages

13 September 2013

Daily Post 4 : Lazy

The most common way to become a great writer (also copywriter) is with writing consistently. So I made this "Daily Posting". But sometimes I find myself too lazy to write something or even to do anything. Like today.

But I want it. I want to become a great writer and copywriter both in Bahasa Indonesia, English, and any other languages like Italian, French and Esperanto. Yet I make really so much grammatical error that can make me looks dumb. But hey, who was invented the grammar? I think God didn't create the grammar. People did. So it's fine for me to write in english or any languages as much as I could. It won't hurts anyone I swear. Bad grammar won't make a man killed. Hmmm...except for grammar nazi who will always upset and feel disturbed by people who incapable to write with perfect grammar. Ah, let them at the corner of the room, licking their own ass.

I don't really know why I'm so lazy. It's often. There was a day when I just want to lying in my bed all day. I'm not reading a novel nor watching some movies, just like stoned. So I hope I can change this. Yes I believe I can. I need to support myself. Make some projects to cut down my lazyness and sharpen my skill in drawing, writing, photography et cetera.

Yes I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment