Pages

26 September 2013

Daily Post 17 : Sorry

I just realize that I haven't pass this project yet. But yesterday when I was working on some college task I thought that I just broke my promise to myself. The best thing is...I still wrote it. Below is my writing yesterday.

This is the latest post I've ever written. And I'm feel so sorry about this. This is my fault, and I should have a punishment. I don't know what kind of punishment I should have. I DON'T EVEN EXPECT THAT I WILL PASS IT, SO I'M NOT PREPARING FOR IT. Yeah, even the worst man in the world who killed one hundred people had forgiven from god. So please forgive me for this. And this is weird when I ask sorry to myself. Am I crazy?

I hope no.

So, lets start writing again.


So I grab a random ideas again, and I found "PEN, COMPUTER, ENEMIES". Hmmm....maybe they are enemies? Or pen had fallen in love with computer, but the computer cheated on him/her? Or it could be about a pen who envy to the computer, or otherwise?

The last one, I choose.

I HATE YOU PEN.

How could be so free? You don't even need electricity to live. I'm envy you. For real. And I don't know how to say it to you. Is it just me or love and hate are the same thing? It's just have a different direction might be. North and south. I want to be like you who can going outside, know how it feels to hear the birds singing, hugged in a palm, know how the blood pressure feels like. Fuck you.

I'm stuck in the room with so many question that I only will be answered if I experience by myself. Have I told about the people? They will kick on the ass, literally when I getting so slow. They will replace me with the new one when I'm outdated.

Can I shrinked? Be so small, thin like you?

Can I?

Someone, please turn off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment