Pages

04 October 2013

Daily Post 25 : My Random Ideas

Yesterday I made a mistake again for the 2nd time. I’m not write anything. So I really sorry about that even I have a reason.

Yes I will punsih myself next time.

So today I want to write about “RANDOM IDEAS”

Random Ideas is a tool when I have no ideas to write. Is made with a tiny wrecked paper with some words on it. There are usually 3 words in one paper “Noun” + “Verb” + “Noun” which I write randomly without seeing it. It’s a simple tool yet absurd. Remember when I write about a desktop computer who envy a pen’s life?

Next week, starting by today I want to be less distracted by the internet. I realize that internet is a tool. I want to use it wisely like for uploading my college task, get in touch with some friends we have projects together and et cetera. Even on my phone I uninstalled some apps I think they don’t give me a value, or not important anymore. I feel great. “LESS IS MORE” uhm, wait “less is more” is more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment